Cost-effective Distributing content across numerous channels can be a costly process. By adopting an Imc strategy, this removes the need for replication of content, saving you both time and money by adopting the same images across your website and multiple social media profiles.
What is the primary target group for most advertisers of consumer products
What is the primary target group for most advertisers of consumer products? Women between the ages of 18 and 49.
What are the features of IMC?
- Greater Accountability Asked from the Advertising Agencies: The producers are demanding greater accountability from advertising agencies by asking them to give instant results
- Market Place Power with Retail industry:
- Growth of Database Marketing:
- Shift in Promotional Expenditure
How do I find my audience?
- Analyze Your Customer Base and Carry Out Client Interviews
- Conduct Market Research and Identify Industry Trends
- Analyze Competitors
- Create Personas
- Define Who Your Target Audience Isn’t
- Continuously Revise
- Use Google Analytics
What are the three parts of any IMC strategy
There are three elements in any integrated marketing communication strategy: the consumer being targeted, the channels through which the message is communicated, and evaluation of the results of the communication.
What are the five components of IMC?
- Identify your customers from behavioral data
- Determine the financial value of your customers and prospects
- Create and deliver messages and incentives
- Estimate the return on customer investment (ROCI)
- Budget, allocate, evaluate, and recycle
Does Apple use IMC
Apple IMC. Apple Inc. uses different communication channels to popularise its iPhones. The objective of using an integrated marketing communication is to reach many customers and boost the sales volume.
What are the challenges of IMC?
- A shift in market place power from manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer/shift in channel power
- A movement away from relying on advertising focused approach
- Rapid growth of data base marketing
- A shift in traditional promotions
- Change in the way the advertising agencies compensated
What are the 6 Cs of the IMC program
In assessing the collective impact of an IMC program, the overriding goal is to create the most effective and efficient communication program possible.
Towards that goal, six relevant criteria can be identified: 1) Coverage; 2) Contribution; 3) Commonality; 4) Complementarity; 5) Robustness, and 6) Cost.
What are the 6 steps in IMC?
- Step 1: Know your target audience
- Step 2: Develop a situation analysis
- Step 3: Determining marketing communication objectives
- Step 4: Determining your budget
- Step 5: Strategies and tactics
- Step 6: Evaluation and measurement
What is Coca-Cola’s slogan
Coca Cola’s current slogan is ‘Taste The Feeling’ but this wasn’t the brand’s constant tagline all these years.
Want to know about some of the wackiest slogan the brand has evolved from over the years?
What is omnichannel vs multichannel
The key difference between omnichannel and multichannel is the focal point of your marketing strategy.
Omnichannel involves using all available media channels and is centered around the customer, while multichannel means using more than one channel and is centered around the product or service.
How does redbull use IMC
IMC Strategy This slogan means “you can do the impossible” so to prove that they sponsor sports or events which require a lot of hard work and intensity.
By sponsoring these events they give their customer message about how can they achieve impossible by having red bull as their main drink.