- Generate brand awareness
- Acquire leads
- Convert leads into customers
- Provide superior customer service
- Drive upsells
What are the sources of brand equity
The sources of brand equity typically are either financial, brand extensions or consumer-based perceptions.
Identifying and measuring brand equity allows for better income and cash flows or converting the brand equity into goodwill.
How do you define brand equity
Brand equity is a marketing term that describes a brand’s value. That value is determined by consumer perception of and experiences with the brand.
If people think highly of a brand, it has positive brand equity.
What are the type of customers?
- Five Main Types of Customers
- Loyal Customers
- Impulse Customers
- Discount Customers
- Need-Based Customers
- Wandering Customers
- Related Readings
What are the 3 C’s of customer satisfaction
The three Cs of customer satisfaction: Consistency, consistency, consistency. It may not seem sexy, but consistency is the secret ingredient to making customers happy.
However, it’s difficult to get right and requires top-leadership attention.
Why is customer relationship important in marketing
Positive customer relations give companies more insight into their customer’s problems because it creates an open channel of communication for relaying customer feedback.
This leads to better individual interactions with customers, which builds up trust over time and influences their buying decisions.
What are the 4 types of customer relationship?
- By Candace Huntly
- TRANSACTIONAL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- EMOTIONAL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- COMMUNITY-BASED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- VALUE-ADD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
What are the 4 benefits of customer relationship marketing?
- It can enhance your customer experience
- You can open two-way communication for valuable customer feedback
- It becomes easier to generate more referrals to qualified leads
- You’ll better understand the needs of your customers
How do you track customer interactions
The best way to track audience interactions before and after they become customers is by using customer relationship management (CRM) software.
CRM software helps you manage your customer database, regularly updating customer profiles with the latest information.
How do you get leads on Facebook?
- Post landing pages for offers directly to Facebook
- Post the blog posts that generate the most leads
- Include links to landing pages in your image captions
- Use videos to promote lead generation offers
- Use Facebook Live videos to remind people to register
How do I connect Facebook to Salesforce?
- Login to Salesforce Developer Account
- After login, click on setup> Build> Develop>Pages
- Post that, you will be directed to attached screen
- After that, you have to create a visualforce page in salesforce with the name “Facebook Integration”