- Personalize Your Website
- Improve Your Website Navigation
- Partner With Influencers to Maximize Engagement
- Bundle Offers to Attract More Customers
- Create a Sense of Urgency
- Leverage the Power of Email Marketing
Why are the holidays important for marketing
Here’s why holiday marketing matters: Higher demand: 🛒 People shop more during the holiday season than the rest of the year.
Increased urgency: ⏳ Holidays come once a year. Limited-time holiday promotions carry a sense of urgency, making customers more likely to buy.
How do you write a promotional caption?
- Make the most of the first sentence
- Include a call to action or ask a question
- Add value
- Write like a human (not a robot)
- Draft your Instagram captions on a separate platform
- Use storytelling
- Use emojis and have fun with them
- Consider caption length
What is the best time to post on Instagram?
- Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM
- Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, 9 AM
- Wednesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM
- Thursday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 11 PM
- Friday: 5 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM
- Sunday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 4 PM
Is it good to post reels on holidays
Best time to post Reels on Instagram If you’re looking to grow your Instagram followers and engagement, posting Reels at any time of day is a no-brainer.
Our data shows that Reels can get up to 300% more engagement than regular Instagram videos.
How do you market a holiday?
- Offer the best customer experience
- Show gratitude to shoppers
- Start your marketing campaign early
- Offer free rewards
- Webroom your products
- Embrace email marketing
- Encourage discussions
- Use hashtags
How do I add Christmas hours to Google My Business
Sign into Business Profile on Google and click ‘Special Hours’. Choose a holiday from the list or use ‘Add new date’ to enter your own.
Click ‘Closed’ or choose new opening times, then click ‘Apply’.
How do you market a holiday event?
- Offer a coupon
- Plan an event (in-person or online)
- Run a contest
- Always add value for your customers
What is the best time to post on Instagram 2022?
- Monday: 6am, 10am, 10pm
- Tuesday: 2am, 4am, 9am
- Wednesday: 7am, 8am, 11pm
- Thursday: 9am, 12pm, 7pm
- Friday: 5am, 1pm, 3pm
- Saturday: 11am, 7pm, 8pm
- Sunday: 7am, 8am, 4pm
When should you start holiday marketing
According to Jenn Deering-Davis, editor in chief of Union Metrics, the best time to start your holiday social media marketing is about three weeks before Thanksgiving.
When should I start marketing for the holidays
Three to four months ahead of the holidays. With merchandise set, it’s time to start working on holiday marketing campaigns, including a calendar of tactics and promotions, messaging, consistent brand visuals and overall marketing strategies.
How do you promote seasonal goods?
- Offer off-season specials
- Upsell and cross-sell existing customers
- Promote early payment specials
- Hold a giveaway or contest
- Work on getting referrals
- Grow your online reviews
- Hold an event for your loyal customers
What are some good holiday quotes?
- “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.” –
- “May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year.” –
- “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” –
What product categories do people focus their buying on during winter holiday?
- Edibles and Tableware
- Paper Goods
- Home Comfort
- Sustainable Products
What are good Instagram short captions?
- The future is bright
- There is no limit
- Don’t stop now
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything
- If it was easy, everyone would do it
- I bend, but I don’t break
- The smallest change can make the biggest difference
How do I prepare my business for the holiday season?
- Take Care of Things You’ve Been Putting Off
- Plan Your Marketing and Promotions
- Hire and Train Seasonal Workers
- Establish Vacation Policies
- Plan Ways to Boost Employee Morale
Does social media engagement go down in the summer
If you compare April, May, and June stats to June, July, and August stats, you may find declines in the summer months.
This is due to your audience spending more time outside away from their phones on vacation or other outdoor activities.
What is the best time to post on Instagram on summer
When is The Best Time to Post on Social Media During the Summer Work Week?
Typically, the best times to post on social media, ie; Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIN, are weekdays at 9 AM, 11 AM–1 PM, and 5 PM.
Why is seasonal content important
Seasonal content proves to your audience that your brand produces content that is relevant and useful to their daily lives.
It helps build a sense of trust and loyalty, and it showcases your brand as current and in tune with current trends.
What is holiday campaign
Holiday marketing is the process of taking intensified measures via different marketing channels to strike the attention of customers, to both provide them with extra valuable offers and hugely increase the revenue on the threshold of the holidays.
What captions get the most likes?
- A sassy day keeps the basics away
- Make yourself the kind of person you’d like to meet
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless
- Dreams are free; hustles are sold separately
- Ignore those who talk behind your back; they’re behind you for a reason
- Don’t stop until you’re proud
How do you increase sales in festive season?
- Run time-limited sales
- Create gift guides
- Offer freebies
- Run referral discounts
- Try out virtual reality
When should you not post on Instagram
The Worst Times to Post on Instagram Each Day The worst times to post on Instagram per day, according to 35M global Instagram posts, are: Monday: 2 PM.
Tuesday: 1 PM. Wednesday: 10 AM.
How can I increase sales in December?
- Run a Google Ads campaign
- Advertise your products on Facebook
- Use Instagram posts and ads
- Create organic Facebook posts
- Improve your SEO for holiday traffic
- Send out marketing emails
How do I add international holidays to my Google Calendar?
- Open the Google Calendar app
- At the top left, tap Menu
- Under “More,” tap Holidays
- Tap the name of the current country or region
- To add a new country or region, tap it
What are some unique captions?
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
What is seasonal advertising
getty. Seasonal marketing refers to marketing that revolves around special holidays. As cultural and popular business events like Christmas or Black Friday come around, there’s heightened excitement, which forms the perfect foil to support your marketing efforts.
What can I say instead of Happy Memorial Day
Try something like: “Enjoy your weekend, but I want you to know that I will be remembering what this holiday is about.”
“Enjoy your weekend, and I will be thinking about those who are no longer with us.”
“I will be taking a moment this weekend to honor those who served our nation and are no longer with us.”
What should a business say on Memorial Day
Let us work together towards the progress and development of our country to make it a memorable and purposeful Memorial Day.
2). Let us remember all our heroes in uniform who made ultimate sacrifices to defend our country from the enemies on this special day.
Wishing you a warm and Happy Memorial Day.
How many hashtags should I use on Instagram
The consensus is that about 11 hashtags is a good number to start with.
But the most common number of hashtags to use on Instagram is between 1 and 3.
You’ll need to do some testing to determine what works best for your particular business.