- Set Goals
- Analyze the Market
- Analyze Customer Behavior
- Outline Retail Strategies
- Make Short-Term Plans
- Implement Strategies
- Analyze the Strategy performance
How do you attract dealers?
- #1 Relationships
- #2 Education
- #3 “Easy, secure money”
How do you attract customers with words?
- Beautiful in Its Simplicity
- Artistically Inspired
- Enhance Your Life
- Enhance Your Beauty
- Looks so Good on the Outside, It’ll Make You Feel Good Inside
- Never Looked so Good
- Simply Awesome
- Perfect From Beginning to End
What is basic promotion
Seniority and merit are the basis of promotion. Promotion can be referred as shifting of employees from one job position to other with higher level of authority.
On the basis of seniority and merit, the employees are promoted to a higher job positio with increase in compensation or salary.
What are the 7 types of promotion
There are seven promotional categories, namely, direct marketing, sales promotion, digital marketing, personal selling, general advertising, public relations, and sponsorships.
Promotional marketing can be incredibly beneficial for long-term business success.
How do you convince a customer to buy your product?
- Focus on the benefits and not on the feature of the product
- Tell them as much as you can
- Make use of FOMO
- Avoid jargon
- Highlight your USP
- Focus on a target audience
- Give your customer options (but not too many)
- Product reviews and testimonials
What are the 5 promotion tools?
- Sales Promotion
- Public Relations
- Direct Marketing
What are the 4ps in retail
The four Ps are product, price, place, and promotion.
What are the 5 types of promotion
There are five different ways to effectively promote your business. These include public relations, sales promotion, advertising, direct marketing and personal selling.
How do you get more walk in customers?
- Keep up with the seasonsand pop culture
- Use eye-grabbing signage
- Invite influencers or experts
- Market to existing customers
- Go beyond selling products
- Make it a social experience
- Encourage social shares and location tagging
What are the 5 selling techniques?
- Active Listening
- Warm Calls
- Features & Benefits
- Needs & Solutions
- Social Selling
How do I get customers to my new store?
- Help customers find you with the Local Discovery feature
- Make your store pet friendly
- Create a space for shoppers to relax in
- Make your store instagrammable
- Partner with other retailers
What are social goals of a business
Social objectives of Business – Some Social Objectives of Business: Employment, Quality of Goods, Reasonable Price, Optimal Utilisation of Resources and a Few Others.
Business has a responsibility towards society.
What are customer wants and needs
In marketing, a need is the consumer’s desire to get functional utility out of an offering.
It’s the desire for the offering’s specific benefit that helps the consumer get the job done.
On the other hand, a want is a desire for offerings or benefits that are not necessary.
For example, food is a consumer need.
How do you give a customer an offer?
- Nudge New Visitors with a Special Offer
- Reward Loyal Customers
- Increase Sales During Holidays
- Use Early-Bird Discounts for New Products
- Reduce Abandoned Carts
- Reward Referrals from Existing Customers
- Retarget Visitors with a Custom Offer
- Offer Discounts on Subscriptions
How do I get customers to my door?
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Get their contact information
- Keep in touch
- Create great window displays
- Use Facebook sponsored posts
- Face the reality of online pricing competition
- Have convenient store hours
What are the 5 performance objectives
The key to having good all-round performance is five performance objectives: quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost.
What are the 7 qualities of good customer service?
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Clear Communication
- Friendly Attitude
- Business Acumen
- Product/Service Knowledge
- Strong Time Management
What are the 4 growth strategies
The four growth strategies These are Product, Placement, Promotion and Price. Where the Four Ps focus on audiences, channels & pricing, the Ansoff Matrix is more effective for a broader view of markets and uses the older Four P framework within each of the 4 Ansoff quadrants.
What are the 3 most important things in customer service
Essentially, the 3 important qualities of customer service center around three “p”s: professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude.
Although customer service varies from customer to customer, as long as you’re following these guidelines, you’re on the right track.