- 7 Steps To Create An Integrated Marketing Communication Plan
- Understand And Know Your Target Audience
- Set Up A Budget Plan
- Identify Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Define Your Marketing Communication Methods
- Maintain A Consistent Brand Element
- List Down Key Success Metrics
- Execute, Test, Reiterate
What does IMC plan include
An integrated marketing communications plan or IMC plan incorporates market research, strategic planning, audience segmentation, marketing channel selection, creative briefs and campaign messaging, budgeting, ROI analysis and a system for campaign metrics and evaluation. to achieve maximum impact of marketing
What is the difference between a marketing plan and an IMC plan
Objective The aim of marketing is to create awareness of a brand and generate sales.
IMC, on the other hand, aims to integrate the various promotional tools and approaches used by a company to ensure that consistent messages are delivered that creates a more powerful impact on the minds of the consumers.
Why is it important to understand your target market in conceptualizing the IMC plan
Identifying a target market allows marketers to focus on those most likely to purchase the product.
Limiting the population funnels research and budgets to the customers with the highest profit potential.
What are the 6 steps in IMC?
- Step 1: Know your target audience
- Step 2: Develop a situation analysis
- Step 3: Determining marketing communication objectives
- Step 4: Determining your budget
- Step 5: Strategies and tactics
- Step 6: Evaluation and measurement
How do you evaluate an IMC program?
- Market Share
- Level of Innovation
- Physical and Financial Resources
- Manager performance and development
- Employee performance and attitudes
- Social Responsibility
What are the main objectives of IMC
IMC has four primary objectives: creating brand awareness, generating product interest, increasing the desire for products and prompting action in the form of a sale.
What are key components of a successful IMC approach?
- Define Your Destination
- Analyze the Map
- Chart the Course
- Drive Your Message
- Track Your Mileage
How do I write a marketing communication plan?
- Identify Your Target Market
- Identify Your Target Customers
- Identify Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Match Your Audience Problems to Your Product Solutions
- Set Your Goals and Identify a Way to Measure Them
What is the IMC model
The American Marketing Association defines IMC as “a planning process designed to assure that all brand contacts received by a customer or prospect for a product, service, or organization are relevant to that person and consistent over time.”
What is a IMC campaign
Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) is the practice of targeting customers/audiences using diverse channels, with consistent messaging.
Integrated campaigns use this practice on the campaign level to reinforce messaging across multiple platforms.
What is the first step of IMC process
The first stage of the IMC planning process is to conduct a situational/ contextual analysis.
This can involve a SWOT analysis and an external and internal environmental analysis.
What are IMC strategies and tactics
The primary idea behind an IMC strategy is to create a seamless experience for consumers across different aspects of the marketing mix.
The brand’s core image and messaging are reinforced as each marketing communication channel works together as parts of a unified whole.
What is IMC in marketing PDF
Promotion is one of the four major elements of the marketing mix. Therefore, an integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategy consisting of a combination of promotional tools could be an essential element of the businesses’ overall marketing strategy.
How do you structure a marketing plan?
- The current position, priorities, and direction of your organization
- Its position in relation to external environmental factors
- A critical analysis of your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Clearly defined objectives and a way to benchmark their success
How can I improve my IMC campaign?
- Step 1: Have a clear understanding of who your target audience is
- Step 2: Pick your channels
- Step 3: Have a consistent look
- Step 4: Create clear, consistent content that can easily be adapted or repurposed to suit different media or channels
What is the IMC philosophy
IMC is an Overarching Philosophy The easiest way to think of integrated marketing communications is as an overarching philosophy that unites marketing, advertising and public relations with centralized goals, strategies and brand consistency.
What is the IMC process
Answer: Integrated marketing communication (IMC) can be defined as the process used to unify marketing communication elements, such as public relations, social media, audience analytics, business development principles, and advertising, into a brand identity that remains consistent across distinct media channels.
What is the role of IMC in marketing
Integrated marketing communications (IMC) is the process of unifying a brand’s messaging to make it consistent across all media that the brand uses to reach its target audience.
It’s a strategic approach that guides communication and tactics used across all marketing channels.
What are the 6 Cs of the IMC program
In assessing the collective impact of an IMC program, the overriding goal is to create the most effective and efficient communication program possible.
Towards that goal, six relevant criteria can be identified: 1) Coverage; 2) Contribution; 3) Commonality; 4) Complementarity; 5) Robustness, and 6) Cost.
How do you develop an integrated communication plan
Integrated marketing communication plan needs to include: Know your products well. Include features and essential components of your brand.
Target market needs to be described well. Plan out how your brand can meet and exceed customer expectations.
What are the different types of IMC
There are four basic types of integrated marketing communication: external, internal, horizontal and vertical.
By taking these different elements together to form a marketing strategy, your business will be able to achieve whatever goals you’ve set for it in an efficient manner.
What is IMC and how is it different from advertising
Advertising: The activity or profession of producing information for promoting the sale of commercial products or services.
Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC): A synergistic approach to achieving the objectives of a marketing campaign, through a well-coordinated use of different promotional methods.
What are the five components of IMC?
- Identify your customers from behavioral data
- Determine the financial value of your customers and prospects
- Create and deliver messages and incentives
- Estimate the return on customer investment (ROCI)
- Budget, allocate, evaluate, and recycle
What is an example of IMC
One of the most impactful integrated marketing communications examples is GoPro: Be a Hero campaign.
The video camera brand was looking to create content that related to people no matter who they were.
The initial idea, however, was targeted at extreme professional athletes. You know, the Usain Bolts of this world.
What are the tools of IMC?
- Personal selling
- Direct Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
Why do companies use IMC
Having an awareness of integrated marketing communications allows a company to create a multi-pronged marketing campaign that targets wider audiences.
A master’s in integrated marketing communications teaches students how to determine the right channels that will target the right audience with the right messaging.
Is one of the key features of IMC
One key feature of IMC is the emphasis on affecting behavior and not just its antecedents (such as brand awareness or favorable attitudes).
How can I increase my IMC?
- Develop empathy
- Develop a common language
- Understand their motivation
- Understand specifically what they are looking to accomplish
- Develop innovative products
What are the elements of an integrated marketing plan?
- Advertising: Advertisement is any paid form of nonpersonal communication about a brand, organization, product, service or idea identified by a sponsor
- Sales Promotion:
- Personal Selling:
- Direct Marketing:
- Public Relations:
- Internet Marketing:
What is the marketing plan
A marketing plan is the advertising strategy that a business will implement to sell its product or service.
The marketing plan will help determine who the target market is, how best to reach them, at what price point the product or service should be sold, and how the company will measure its efforts.