- Define the Goals
- Set a Budget
- Determine the Target Audience
- Select Your Medias
- Develop Your Messaging
- Measure the Results
- If Necessary: Compare with the Competition
What are the top 5 advertising agencies?
- Best Overall: Ogilvy
- Best for Print Advertising: The O Group
- Best for Digital Advertising: Digital Silk
- Best for TV/Interactive Media: studiobfilms
- Best for Social Media: Ignite Social Media
- Best Affordable Option/Small Projects: The Bureau of Small Projects
What are the three global product strategies
There are three strategies for introducing a company’s product to a new international market: (1) straight product extension, (2) product adaptation, and (3) product invention.
What are the 7 elements of international marketing?
- Product localization
- Marketing localization
- Inbound marketing
- Outbound marketing
What was the Nike Just Do It campaign
Launched in 1988, the Nike “Just Do It” campaign featured professional and amateur athletes talking about their accomplishments and the emotions they feel as they exercise.
How do you explain a campaign idea
A campaign’s big idea is the overarching message that underpins all elements of a campaign in order to resonate with the target audience.
The big idea will need to be rooted in a piercing insight and linked to the campaign’s objectives to ensure it has maximum impact and relevance.
What are the advantages of global brands?
- It increases a brand’s presence
- It can improve the effectiveness of a brand’s products or services
- It can increase a brand’s competitive advantage
- It has to potential to enhance a brand’s value
- It increases opportunities in different parts of the world
What are the benefits of advertising?
- increase customer reach
- build customer awareness of your business and brand
- promote the benefits of your products or services
- communicate information about your business
- increase sales and demand
- gain an advantage over your competitors
What is the best strategy for marketing?
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing/Pay-Per-Click
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Retargeting
- Earned Media and PR
- Email Marketing
What’s the difference between marketing and advertising
In basic terms, marketing is the process of identifying customer needs and determining how best to meet those needs.
In contrast, advertising is the exercise of promoting a company and its products or services through paid channels.
In other words, advertising is a component of marketing.
How do you launch your products internationally?
- Evaluate local market opportunities
- Create a global plan and roadmap
- Design an effective launch process worldwide
- Engage launch team across cultures
- Communicate across functions and cultures
- Test your message and image
- Internationalize customer communications
What kind of marketing is most successful
Social media marketing is one of the most popular types of marketing strategies. And, it’s also one of the most effective to build awareness and increase sales.
And it’s not hard to understand why when more than 2.8 billion people use social media platforms.
That’s approximately 37% of the world’s population!
What are the qualities of a good advertisement
Salient features or characteristics of a good advertisement copy are: (1) it should be simple (2) it should be capable of holding the reader’s attention (3) it must be suggestive (4) it should have conviction value (5) it should educate the people (6) it should have memorizing value and (7) it should be true!
How do you attract overseas customers?
- Invoices in the local language
- Provide clear delivery dates
- Know your legal obligations
- Adapt your website
- Invest in digital marketing
- Focus on customer service
What is the 7 times 7 rule
Rule of 7 in the Digital Age Social media affords sellers the opportunity to converse with the customer often 7 times every day!
It’s accomplished by sharing content and interacting with customers and prospects. You earn the right to convert some fans into customers.