- 1.) Be Proactive
- 2.) Hold Yourself Accountable
- 3.) Establish a System for Communicating
- 4.) Connect and Communicate on Social Media
- 5.) Realize You’re on the Same Team
- 6.) Create Value
- 7.) Take the Initiative to Get to Know Them
Which social media platform is best for real estate business
Due to its visual appeal, Instagram is the best social media platform for real estate agents to generate new leads.
How do you convince a customer to stay with you
The best way to make customers stick with you and increase trust and loyalty is to reach them throughout the customer journey and add value to their experience.
This is the only way to win; understand the customer and its buying habits and them give him reasons and incentives to come back to you again.
What are the biggest social media platforms for the real estate and mortgage financing industry?
Can you make six figures as a loan officer
A new report released this week revealed that the majority of loan originators make $100,000 or more annually.
This was one of the major takeaways from Mortgage Daily’s 2012 Loan Originator Survey, which included 175 originators (120 who completed ALL questions).
How do you build relationships with lenders?
- Communicate frequently
- Create a mutually beneficial relationship
- Read (and understand) your loan agreement
- Offer referrals
How do mortgage brokers stand out?
- Tip 1: Create a Strong Personal Brand
- Tip 2: Develop a Niche and Become Known for It
- Tip 3: Personalize Your Automated Marketing
- Tip 4: Use Video to Connect with Your Audience
- Tip 5: Build Relationships
How do I get more referrals as a loan officer?
- Partner with Real Estate Agents
- Partner with Homebuilders
- Stay in Front of Current and Past Clients
- Talk to Friends and Family
- Ask for Reviews
- Take Time to Build Your Referral Network
Can you advertise mortgages on Facebook
Anyone that runs ads for property listings, home insurance, mortgages or other related opportunities falls into the Facebook Special Ads Category for housing and needs to abide by these key new ad requirements.
How do I get clients from Facebook?
- Make Your Profile Professional
- Brand Yourself With a Facebook Page
- Join Facebook Groups
- Start Your Own Facebook Group
- Leverage Facebook Ads
How do you pitch a refinance?
- Focus on differentiators
- Be enthusiastic
- Make the pitch about the listener
- Don’t try to close a sale
- Tell a story
- Tweak the elevator pitch as you go
- Practice makes perfect
What are the 4 steps in the loan application process?
- Pre-Qualification Process : This is the first step in the Loan origination process
- Loan Application : This is the second stage of the loan origination process
- Application Processing :
- Underwriting Process :
What qualities make a good loan officer?
- Bring Expertise to Your Loan Process
- Tailor Loans to Your Personal and Financial Situation
- Possess Superior Customer Service Skills
- Provide Suggestions for Improving Qualifications
- Communicates Well With Involved Parties
What’s the difference between a mortgage broker and a real estate agent
Key Takeaways. Real estate agents put buyers and sellers together; mortgage brokers put buyers and lenders together.
Depending on whom they represent, real estate agents help their clients purchase a property or sell a property, and mortgage brokers help their clients find financing for the property.
Does Rocket mortgage give you leads
High Lead Flow There’s no cold calling at Rocket Mortgage®; we give you qualified leads so you can focus your time on taking care of every client, every time, no exceptions, no excuses.
How do you explain the loan process to new client?
- Getting to know the customer
- Identifying borrowing capacity
- Deposit, loan and purchase costs
- Agreeing on a home loan product
- Gain pre-approval
- Making an offer
- Finalising the loan
Is Rocket Mortgage a lender or broker
Rocket Mortgage® is an online lender.
How do you start a conversation with a new client?
- Ask a question (not related to the sale)
- Say something about the weather
- Ask if they are enjoying the event
- Ask about their work
- Comment on the venue
- Praise something they did
- Compliment them on their clothing
- Ask for help
How do I get mortgage leads from Facebook
How do I get mortgage leads on Facebook? Set up and run a Lead Generation campaign (1 of 11 different Facebook campaign objectives) and use Lead Ads (a specific ad type) to capture leads right within Facebook.
All the leads are stored in Facebook for easy download or can be emailed to you.
What is the purpose of respa
RESPA seeks to reduce unnecessarily high settlement costs by requiring disclosures to homebuyers and sellers, and by prohibiting abusive practices in the real estate settlement process.
Is being a mortgage broker stressful
Real estate agents generally don’t face danger on the job, nor do the lives of others hang in the balance of what they do.
But among the non-dangerous jobs, this is the most stressful. Real estate agents are on call 24/7, even though they are paid entirely by commission.
How do loan officers use social media
Posting once per day or 5 times per week seems to be the sweet spot.
If you’re a Loan Officer that likes to plan ahead, there are many options for scheduling out your social media posts ahead of time.
This will give you more time to focus on your clients rather than trying to think of clever posts on the fly.
Does Rocket mortgage have a referral program
There is never a referral fee for the clients you refer to Rocket Mortgage.
Should loan officers use social media
Social media marketing for loan officers is an important part of your mortgage business.
If you’re consistent and develop a good strategy, it can have a huge impact on your bottom line.
How do loan officers close more loans?
- Add More Value
- Everything is a Sales Opener
- It Takes at Least 5 Touches
- Don’t Be Afraid to Ask
- Always Give Action Items
- Positivity Sells
- Focus On Speed
- People Won’t Buy What They Don’t Understand
What does TILA stand for
The Truth in Lending Act (TILA) protects you against inaccurate and unfair credit billing and credit card practices.
It requires lenders to provide you with loan cost information so that you can comparison shop for certain types of loans.
What are two things RESPA prohibits
RESPA Section 8(a) and Regulation X, 12 CFR § 1024.14(b), prohibit giving or accepting a fee, kickback, or thing of value pursuant to an agreement or understanding (oral or otherwise), for referrals of business incident to or part of a settlement service involving a federally related mortgage loan.
What are the most frequent RESPA violations?
- Trading a referral of a settlement service for money or gifts
- Inflating common fees
- Overcharging for services like pulling up a credit report
- Covering up kickbacks with shell entities
What is 5c credit analysis
Luckily, one does not need to rack his/her brain too much as there are a few set parameters on which lenders judge the borrower’s creditworthiness and ability to repay a loan.
This system is called the 5 Cs of credit – Character, Capacity, Capital, Conditions, and Collateral.
Is Rocket Mortgage the same as Quicken Loans
That’s why on July 31, 2021, Quicken Loans changed its name to Rocket Mortgage.
Rocket Mortgage inspired sister companies like Rocket Homes® and Rocket Loans® to do the same and revolutionize the way people find homes and get personal loans.
Now, Quicken Loans has joined them by having Rocket in its name.