- Put your heart into it
- Ignore the nay-sayers
- Sell yourself first
- Show them you’re selling quality
- Maintain contact, especially after the sale
- Maintain a positive and happy attitude
- Put your customer before the sale
How do you attract customers with words?
- Beautiful in Its Simplicity
- Artistically Inspired
- Enhance Your Life
- Enhance Your Beauty
- Looks so Good on the Outside, It’ll Make You Feel Good Inside
- Never Looked so Good
- Simply Awesome
- Perfect From Beginning to End
How do you find sales volume
The formula is: (Units of individual product sold x 100) ÷ Total units of all products sold = Percent of total sales volume.
What is the 80/20 principle in marketing
The 80-20 rule, also known as the Pareto Principle, is a familiar saying that asserts that 80% of outcomes (or outputs) result from 20% of all causes (or inputs) for any given event.
In business, a goal of the 80-20 rule is to identify inputs that are potentially the most productive and make them the priority.
What KPI for sales
A Sales KPI or metric is a performance measurement that is used by sales teams and by the top management to track the effectiveness of relevant sales activities within a company.
These measures help in optimizing your sales performance, sales funnel and sales cycle length.
How do you increase number of customers?
- Ask for referrals
- Offer discounts and incentives for new customers only
- Re-contact old customers
- Improve your website
- Partner with complementary businesses
- Promote your expertise
- Use online reviews to your advantage
What is sale velocity
Sales velocity is the measurement of how quickly a prospective customer moves through a company’s sales pipeline and generates revenue.
It reflects the health and productivity of a sales team but also shows areas where the sales process could be improved.
Sales velocity is extremely useful in sales forecasting, too.
How can I improve my business online?
- Understand your target audience
- Use analytics to learn how customers find your store
- Find your unique selling proposition
- Simplify customer experience
- Focus on customer service
- Provide a chat feature on your website
- Create a simple checkout process
How do you keep customers coming back?
- Make customer service a priority
- Incentivize returning customers with loyalty programs for small businesses
- Highlight positive customer experiences
- Vary product offerings to keep customers’ experience new and fresh
- Share helpful insights via social media
What are 4 types of closes?
- The assumptive close: This technique involves using a phrase or language that assumes the close is a done deal
- The option close:
- The suggestion close:
- The urgency close:
How do clients generate leads?
- Facebook Ads
- Personalized email marketing
- Discounts and coupons
- High-value content
- Referral Partnerships
What makes customer happy
A happy customer isn’t just someone who makes a purchase with you today. A truly happy customer is one who will be loyal to you and your business for a long time to come.
Plus, customer loyalty and happiness have a tendency to spread. When people find businesses they trust, they want to tell their friends about it too.
What are power words that sell?
- The prospect’s name
What is the 4 1 1 social media Rule
This rule says that for every six posts you create on your social media channels, four posts should entertain or educate, one post should be a “soft sell” and one post should be a “hard sell.”
Let’s take a closer look at how you might use the 4-1-1 rule.
How do you generate leads?
- Direct Engagement
- Generate Leads on LinkedIn
- Advertise and Retarget
- Ask for Referrals from Current Customers
- Write Guest Blogs
- Rank in search engines to generate leads
- Answer Forum Questions
- Offer a Free Tool or Lead Generation Magnet
How can I get customers online?
- Create an aesthetic website
- Optimize your product listings
- Use high-quality product images
- Market your store using email marketing, social media, and SEO
- Provide an excellent customer experience and support service
What are the 4 Ps stand for
The marketing mix, also known as the four P’s of marketing, refers to the four key elements of a marketing strategy: product, price, place and promotion.
What are the 5 key drivers
Having worked with dozens of companies, including many in the Fortune 500, Cope has discovered that focusing on the five key drivers – cash, profit, assets, growth and people – enables everyone to understand how their organizations operate, make money and sustain profitable growth.
What are convincing words?
How do you make warm leads?
- Offer deals and incentives
- Create a sense of urgency
- Maximize contact forms
- Anticipate customer needs
- Put your analytics to work
- Organize a sales blitz
- Listen and reflect
- Avoid dead-end questions
What is Pareto analysis
Pareto analysis is premised on the idea that 80% of a project’s benefit can be achieved by doing 20% of the work—or, conversely, 80% of problems can be traced to 20% of the causes.
Pareto analysis is a powerful quality and decision-making tool.