- You can get OTP code by using the Quickteller App
- You can send a USSD code by inputting the “*322*0#” combination into your phone
- You can receive all your OTP on your email
What is USSD code of Airtel
What is PalmPay USSD code
Access Bank Transfer Code to PalmPay The PalmPay USSD code to fund your account from Access bank is *901*Amount*PalmPay account number#. e.g if you want to transfer 500 to 1234567890 (PalmPay account number) just dial *901*500*1234567890#, and follow the instructions below.
How do I transfer money from USSD?
- Dial *120*3279# and reply 9
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Reply 1
- Choose “From” account
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Create a 4-digit secret code (this will be used to collect the cash)
- Enter your Mobile Banking PIN
How do I get USSD code for GTB?
- Simply dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank
- Input your Bank verification number (BVN)
- Input Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue
- To complete your account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime
How can I register USSD code in Uba
For you to use the UBA bank mobile banking, you need to register first from a registered number associated with your bank account.
Simply dial *919# on your mobile phone. Then follow the on-screen command, get your PIN and start using UBA mobile USSD banking.
How do I find my USSD account number?
- Dial*901# on your phone dialer
- – Advertisement – Type and send 4 to proceed to Other Services
- Enter 4 to select Enquiry Services
- – Advertisement – Select and send 3 (A/C No Enquiry) to finally reveal your Access bank account
How can I get USSD code in Nigeria?
- Photocopy of the applicant’s Value Added Service (VAS) license/Offer Letter with evidence of payment (NCC issued receipt) of the license fees
- Comprehensive list of all Telecommunication Equipment associated with the service (Name, Make, Model, Manufacturer, etc.)
Is there a USSD code for iPhone
These codes are known as USSD or quick codes. To use iPhone USSD or secret codes, all you have to do is dial them.
For example, if you want to know the IMEI number of your iPhone quickly, you can use the *#06# USSD code.
How much can I transfer through USSD
For first bank, the USSD code transfer limit is N100,000 daily. While the ATM transfer limit is N500,000 (without token).
N1,000,000 (with token) daily. For Access bank, the USSD code transfer limit is N20,000 daily.
How do I transfer money from USSD to First bank
To send money, simply dial *894*Amount*Account Number#; select beneficiary bank; confirm amount, beneficiary name and enter five-digit PIN; then select account to debit.
For airtime recharge: simply dial *894*Amount# to recharge for self; to recharge for others, dial *894*Amount*Phone Number# and enter five-digit PIN.
How do I activate my USSD code FirstBank?
- Dial *894*0# Simply dial *894*0#, a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed
- Create PIN
- Airtime Recharge for Self
- For Transfer
- To Check Balance
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number
How do you send USSD messages on android
USSD works on mobile networks and messages are transported on the signaling network. In other words, whenever you type #xyz# on your mobile phone, as a call or in an app you’ve developped, the message is sent to your mobile telco operator on a USSD Gateway, a platform hosted by the telco.
How do I register for USSD banking?
- Dial *901#
- Select any service, for instance, transfer
- Enter Account number
- Enter Date of Birth in the format shown (DDMMYYYY)
- Create PIN, then submit OR
- Dial *901*0#
- Enter Date of Birth in the format shown (DDMMYYYY)
- Create PIN, then submit
How do I cancel my USSD code FirstBank
Simply dial *894*911# from any line, then proceed to enter the phone number (linked with your bank account) you want to deactivate, and that settles it.
What is the maximum daily payment limit with USSD
Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
The limit for USSD has currently been set at ₹5,000 per day.
What is my MMI code
An MMI code (Man-Machine interface code) begins with an asterisk (*) or pound (#) sign that lets users enable or disable various star code functions (*#06# to reveal IMEI, for example).
There are several reasons why the “Connection problem or invalid MMI code” error message appears on your phone.
What is the full form of NUUP
Mobile Banking Services on standard mobile handsets through NUUP. [National unified ussd (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) Platform]
What is Upi lite upsc
UPI Lite is a one-device wallet similar to those found on Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, and other popular digital payment apps.
The functionality will enable you to make near-real-time small-value payments using money stored in your wallet without the need for an internet connection.
What are the Android MMI codes?
- *#*#1234#*#* (personal Digital Assistant software version information)
- *#*#2222#*#* (smartphone’s hardware version)
- *#*#44336#*#* (your current smartphone software version and system update information)
- *#7465625# (Android device’s lock status)
- *#*#2663#*#* (touch screen version)
What is full form of NPCI
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment &
What is an IMPS transfer
IMPS is an emphatic service which allow transferring of funds instantly within banks across India which is not only safe but also economical.
Currently on IMPS, 652 members are live which includes banks & PPIs. This facility is provided by NPCI through its existing NFS switch.
What does UPI stands for
Unified Payments Interface (UPI)
What is the * 99
*99# is a USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together diverse ecosystem partners such as Banks & TSPs (Telecom Service Providers).
Using *99# service, a customer can access financial services by dialling *99# from his/her mobile registered with the bank.
What does Bhim stand for
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a payment app that lets you make simple, easy and quick transactions using Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
You can make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or scanning their QR with the BHIM app.
You can also request money through the app from a UPI ID.
What is the code for quick cash loan
Quick Cash Loan Code Guides *901*11*1#. To get a loan with a USSD code, kindly dial *901*11*1#, and follow the prompts on your device.
When was NUUP launched
NUUP (National Unified USSD Platform), an interoperable USSD based mobile banking platform from NPCI, was dedicated to the nation on 28th August 2014 by Hon’ble Prime Minister as a key enabler for financial inclusion in the country under PMJDY, in addition to creating ease of doing a transaction on a common gateway for
What is the secret code
Definitions of secret code. a secret method of writing. synonyms: cipher, cryptograph, cypher. type of: code. a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy.
What does 3001 12345 do to your phone
Dial *3001#12345#* and press the Call button. This will launch the Field Test Mode app and where the bars/dots were in the top left corner of the screen, you’ll now see a negative number.
The negative number is the decibel signal strength reading and should be followed by the carrier name and then the network type.
What is ## 002
##002# – If your voice call or data call, or SMS call has been forwarded, dialling this USSD code will erase them. *#21# – By dialling this USSD code, you would get to know if your calls have been diverted somewhere else or not.