- START by looking at your own followers for potential influencers
- Do relevant hashtag searches to find highly engaged Instagram influencers
- Check your competitors’ followers
- Do relevant Google searches
- Use influencer marketing tools or influencer marketplaces
How do I find a good influencer?
- Check Out Influencers Already Talking About Your Brand
- Look at Who Your Target audience is Already Engaging With
- Follow Industry Podcasts, Events, Newsletters, and Blogs
- Monitor Relevant Hashtags
- Use a Third-party Influencer Management Platform
- Keep Your Budget in Mind
How do I find an influencer on Amazon
When you’re looking for Amazon Influencers, there are several ways to them directly in Amazon.
You can go to the #FoundItOnAmazon page and explore categories and posts from influencers there.
Most Amazon Influencers have their website or social media handles listed on their public storefront.
How do I find local influencers?
- Scan your own social media followers
- Perform local hashtag research
- Use influencer marketing platforms
- Get yourself on their radar
- Draft a win-win proposal
- Follow up
- Ask them for honest product or service reviews
- Get them to be brand advocates
How can I find influencers for free?
- Conduct a Manual Instagram Search
- Take a Look at Your Brand’s Followers
- Search Instagram Hashtags
- Practice professionalism
How do I find an influencer email
Most marketers and entrepreneurs reach out to influencers via emails. (To get their email addresses, just check out their social media profile bios!)
Alternatively, you can also tweet your influencer, or leave a Direct Message (DM) for them on Instagram.
How do I find influencers around me
Researching local hashtags can reveal influencers local to you. Try searching Instagram, Twitter, and Google, to find local creators.
Searching for your city and niche will enable you to find creators relevant to your industry.
How do I contact influencers
You can often find the influencers’ emails below their Instagram bios under ‘Contact’ or ‘Email. ‘
If an influencer has their email in their bio, you can be sure that they’re open to promoting businesses on their Instagram.
How do I get in touch with influencers?
- Instagram DMs
- Personalize your messages
- Keep the message brief
- Be clear and concise
- Add a call-to-action (CTA)
Where can I find influencers for marketing
With over 29,000 influencers and 900 brands and agencies, Blogmint is ideally the preferred marketplace for influencer marketing.
How do I find an influencer audience?
- Pull a sample of followers and verify that they are real accounts
- Find out if the influencer has any followers who are also influencers
- Pull a sample of followers and note those who follow more than 1,000 other accounts
How do I find Youtube influencers
Do a Google or YouTube search for “your niche + YouTuber” to find relevant influencers.
Look for YouTubers that are trending by going to the Trending tab on YouTube.
Look for influencers who do paid collabs by searching “sponsored or ad + your niche” on YouTube.
How would someone find a social media influencer?
- Define your influencer marketing goals
- Choose your social media platform
- Make a list of potential candidates
- Choose influencers that best match your brand’s goals
- Reach out via their social channels
- Approach the influencer via their manager or agency
What is the best way to find and contact influencers on social media
The best way to do this is to manually search trending hashtags that are relevant to your brand; see which influencers are using them and reach out to them perhaps via an Instagram direct message.
Is there an influencer database
Upfluence is another influencer marketing platform, which includes a database of nearly three million influencers.
The tool analyzes each influencers’ niche, reach, engagement, location, and demographics, while also revealing the influencer’s habitual post times and the type of content they post most often.
How do I contact influencers for my brand?
- Send an Email
- Direct Message
How do I find influencers on LinkedIn?
- Define Your Niche and Positioning
- Perform a Manual search on LinkedIn with Keywords
- Perform a More Sophisticated Search Using Software
- Search by Authors
- Determine the Influence of an Individual Through the Engagement on Their Posts
How can I talk to influencers?
- Allow Them to Do What They Do Best
- Ask Them About Their Best Successes and What They Attribute Them To
- Allow Them to Maintain Authenticity
- Think Long-Term
- Keep Lines of Communication Open
- Incorporate Them Into Your Company Culture
What is the best tool to find social media influencers?
Where can I find micro influencers on Facebook?
- Use Social Listening
- Use Influencer Discovery Tools
- Conduct Hashtag Research
- Conduct Keyword Search
How do I connect with social media influencers
Reach out on LinkedIn and be clear about your intentions. LinkedIn is a great way to find and connect with influencers in the B2B world.
If you’re not having luck connecting with them directly, try joining industry groups that they are a part of, and build your network so that you may have more connections in common.
How do you approach influencers?
- Step 1: Identify Relevant Influencers to Reach Out to
- Step 2: Preparing the Pitch
- Step 3: Connect with Influencers on Social Media
- Step 4: Send Your Influencer Outreach Email
- Step 5: Didn’t Get a Reply?
- Step 6: Start Your Collab and Build a Long-Term Relationship
How do I find good Instagram influencers?
- Check Most Popular Posts for Specific Hashtags
- Look at Your Brand’s Followers
- Monitor Brand Mentions to Find Top Fans
- Search Instagram Influencers on the Explore Page
- Check the List of Top 1000 Instagram Influencers
- Use Dedicated Tools and Platforms
How do you find influencers by niche?
- Determine your goals
- Set up your campaign
- Find influencers related to your industry
- Find influencers who share your audience
- Measure the power and reach of the influencers you pick
How do you get a micro influencer?
- Use Hashtags to find those sharing content related to your niche
- Check your existing audience to identify potential micro influencers
- Partner with bloggers who have a good following on Instagram in your niche
How do you connect with top influencers?
- Find one influencer who you really love
- Make sure their audience is huge
- Study their life and major accomplishments
- Turn their story into a creative Slideshare, presentation, blogpost etc
- Make it really entertaining
- Reach out with Twitter and email
How do you date an influencer?
- Actively listen for valuable insights
- Engage regularly to build long-term relationships
- Don’t propose on the first date (or the second)
- Ask them what you can do to support them
Where are most influencers located?
- California – 207,290
- New York – 104,829
- Florida – 94,396
- Texas – 51,304
- Georgia – 36,289
- Illinois – 18,571
- Pennsylvania – 17,293
- Nevada – 16,790
Which brands are looking for influencers?
- Easirent Car Hire – Lifestyle & Travel Influencers
- ISRAEL21c – College Student Influencers
- AKASO Tech – Outdoor Tech Influencers
- ZANDO – Fashion & Beauty Influencers
- GUNK – Automotive Influencers
- Cumbria Tourism – Travel Influencers
What are the different types of influencers?
- Nano influencers (1K–10K followers)
- Micro influencers (10K–100K followers)
- Macro influencers (100K–1M followers)
- Mega or celebrity influencers (1M+ followers)
How can I collaborate with influencers for free?
- Send your products for the review
- Invite a person to become a brand ambassador
- Share coupons and discounts
- Become a giveaway sponsor
- Generate user-generated content