- Correctly format headers
- Ensure the email underwent a checkout
- Use a special header
- Include an Unsubscribe Link
- Avoid using spam-like words
- Don’t use suspicious links and attachments
- Check the design
- Provide a plain-text version
How do I send a mass email?
- Step 1: Install a Mail Merge extension
- Step 2: Draft your message
- Step 3: Prepare your subscriber list
- Step 4: Start Mail Merge
- Step 5: Send Mass Email
How do I create a custom email template?
- Open Gmail and click Compose
- In the Compose window, enter your template text
- Click More
- Choose an option: To create a new template, click Save draft as template
- (Optional) To send an email, compose your message and click Send
What is throttling email
If you try to send email above their acceptable threshold, they will reject your email resulting in a high number of bouncebacks.
This is email throttling and is also referred to as a “deferral.”
How can I send bulk emails for free?
- Elastic Email
- Amazon SES
Do I need permission to send marketing emails
Most country’s email marketing laws stipulate that people need to give you permission to email them in order for you to send them campaigns.
The definition of permission varies between each country’s laws, but there are generally two types of permission: implied permission and express permission.
How can I send a mass email legally?
- All commercial email must give recipients an opt-out method
- All commercial email must be identified as an advertisement
- All commercial email must include the sender’s valid physical postal address
How do I generate leads for my email list?
- Identify your target audience
- Create an irresistible offer
- Leverage social media
- Keep subscribers engaged with valuable content
- Use personalization to reel them in
How do I stop email throttling?
- Learn your ESP’s limits
- Spread emails to avoid email throttling by the ESP
- Use email throttling schedules
- Use a dedicated IP
- Warm up the IP
- Pump up your sender reputation
- Clean up your email database
How many emails per day is too much
More than 50 emails overwhelms employees, survey says. July 20, 2010— — How many work emails can you stomach before you cry “Uncle!”?
According to a recent survey by Harris Interactive, the magic number for many an employee is 50 a day.
Once they head north of that number, most say they can’t keep up.
Can I email people without their consent
In brief… You must not send marketing emails or texts to individuals without specific consent.
There is a limited exception for your own previous customers, often called the ‘soft opt-in’.
You can send marketing emails or texts to companies.